At a glance:
We are looking for a driven and hands-on Direct to Consumer Project Lead who will support shaping and implementing the strategic roadmap of the Direct-to-Consumer Operations & Strategic Projects team. You will focus on leading cross-functional projects from idea inception to execution. This is a chance for you to be involved in incubating some of On’s most important strategic bets, while at the same time gaining exposure to many parts of the business.
The Direct-to-Consumer Operations & Strategic Projects team is in charge of providing an efficient and scalable operational backbone, and executing strategic initiatives to enable high and sustainable growth for the DTC business while providing best-in-class customer experience. We work closely with all functions within DTC and other functions such as supply chain and technology to implement key strategic and operational initiatives across all regions. In order to have an impact on how On’s DTC business develops, the team brings an entrepreneurial and results-driven mindset combined with strong analytical and hands-on execution skills.
- Lead cross-functional projects from idea inception to implementation including building business cases, solution design, stakeholder alignment, and defining project resources and timeline
- Support On’s DTC Operations Team to develop strategic roadmaps
- Identify improvement initiatives to establish an efficient and scalable operational backbone for the DTC business
- Lead or support the identification, negotiation and implementation of external partnerships to enable strategic or operational projects
- 3+ years of work experience in top management consulting or business development role
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, eager to challenge the status quo and innovate to drive business growth and achieve our mission
- You have experience in project planning from start to finish, including developing roadmaps and timelines and managing cross-functional teams
- You are a team player that enjoys to help others to solve problems and support them in achieving their goals
- You thrive in a dynamic and complex environment with the ability to work autonomously and to adjust quickly to new circumstances
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.