Eastpak EMEA is looking for an exceptional Sales Representative to join our Field Sales team based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
At Eastpak, we’re Built to Resist whatever life throws at us, as we express ourselves as individuals and inspire positive resistance. Since we started our journey half a century ago, we’ve refined our classic bag designs and continue to innovate and collaborate with some of the world’s leading creatives.
We’re committed to making durable designs that stand the test of time, as we foster a more sustainable way of living. Our Eastpak culture is defined by Empowerment, Responsibility, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance.
Eastpak is Built to Resist, are you?
Let’s talk about the role!
You as Sales Representative will shape the Eastpak & Jansport future in one of our key markets. You will be responsible for managing a part of the Dutch portfolio of Eastpak & Jansport brands reporting directly to the Field Sales Manager Benelux.
You will lead and ultimately be responsible to ensure all opportunities in the area of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified. Your primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned to the overall EMEA/country strategy.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this in the following pillars by:
- Developing and build strong strategic partnerships.
- Owning & leading the strategic account plan, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives to the overall EMEA GTM strategy.
- Ensuring in depth market knowledge and analysis, in order to establish pricing strategy and quantify the key opportunities for growth.
- Driving the in-store Brand presence, to ensure excellent Brand consumer awareness and connection.
- Driving the business, implement and nurture profitability, in line with key metrics and Brand guidelines
- Leading the development and implementation of account specific marketing plans.
- Planning, controlling and executing activities to hit the required sales targets and the desired profit margins.
Process & distribution
- Driving the seasonal selling ‘Go to Market’ process.
- Establishing and maintain close contact with the management and all key decision makers or influencers within the account.
- Driving the assortment planning process within the defined distribution policy with the account, to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth.
Skills for Success
You should have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the backpacks/apparel industry and its distribution in the Netherlands
- Shown strong influencing skill to work across a complex matrix organization.
- Ability to work at a strategic level within the account but at the same time manage the detail.
- Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Customer focused.
- Ability to prioritize and plan.
- Team player.
- Hands on mentality
- Drive and determination to succeed.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.