The Assistant Store Manager supports the implementation of the Store Manager’s strategy. He/she is hands on, ensuring that the daily tasks are done and overseeing all the expertise available in store.
This position is responsible together with the Store Manager for achieving overall targets.
He/she ensures that the store:
- Achieves its daily and weekly sales goals.
- Checks the brand standards are properly followed.
- Delivers operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team.
- Provides the highest level of customer experience and delivers the brand vision, supporting and mentoring the Sales Associates with regards to their development Programs.
- He/she is the Training Ambassador making sure all the team is trained.
- Customer Service
- Leadership, development, and communication
- Merchandising and Inventory
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
“Time to play spirit”, someone who plays with the rules to better enjoy them. Curious, playful, and optimistic but focused, dedicated and passionate all the same. We remain thirsty for life and the possibilities it holds.
- Minimum of 18-month relevant experience in a Retail store. Experiences in a management role, coaching or training is appreciated.
- Takes pride in their store, loves interacting with customers and creating exceptional experiences.
- Proven experience building strong customer loyalty.
- Has an excellent understanding of the local retail environment.
- Active in their community.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Team player.
- Passionate about the sport industry is a plus.
- Digitally savvy.
- Is willing to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to build and motivate teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to train and delegate effectively.
- Customer service experience with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong command of Spanish and spoken English.
- Spoken Catalan is a plus.
- Participation or an interest in sports activities is a plus.
- PC literate, able to manage & learn new systems, Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficient; Good command of Google One Drive.
Full Time Contract
Job based in a Factory Outlet located in La Roca Village Chic Outlet 140, 08430 Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, SPAIN