At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as Talent Ops Specialist – APAC.
This role is for someone who has experience in Talent Operations, ideally in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment. The role is ideal for someone who enjoys researching new challenges, appreciates a streamlined and supportive process, and has a passion for innovative solutions.
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
The Talent Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to add value to On for Payroll, On- and Offboarding, Relocations, and new entity set up.
- Manage all day-to-day employee lifecycle operation for China market.
- Work with external vendor to ensure the timely and accurate preparation and delivery of monthly payroll calculation.
- Work with external vendor regarding social insurance administration and IIT declaration.
- Act as key contact person for payroll to response to all enquiries from internal and external parties.
- Manage HR daily operation
- Manage the external vendor in government-related affairs, such as working hour system application, Hukou application, work injury, etc.
- Other ad-hoc project support.
- Take entrepreneurship to identify opportunities where we can do things differently and be able to take action quickly, anticipating scalability.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the Talent Ops or related field
- You speak English and Chinese fluently – any other language is a plus.
- Great communication skills across different stakeholders
- You are highly detail-oriented and precision is your strength
What we offer: