EMEA Procurement Project Manager (9 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The EMEA Procurement Project Manager will help develop and deliver business sourcing initiatives for non-trade categories.
You will collaborate with the Global Procurement Department to help deliver the vision, direction, and ownership of these categories. This position will be based in London reporting to the Director of Global Procurement in California.
- Oversee development and implementation of sourcing strategies including targets, timelines, and resource plans for non-trade categories
- Plan, implement and report procurement projects generating savings in cost/quality/service sourcing strategies with the Global Procurement Team
- Develop agreements with suppliers to meet the short, mid, and long-term needs of the business. Agreements need to deliver the lowest total cost for materials and services while allowing flexibility to adapt to the changing organizational requirements
- Lead enterprise-wide negotiations for business terms and develop contracts for the supply of both standard and complex products and services with new and existing suppliers.
- Monitor supply markets and trends and interpret the impact of these trends on company strategies ensuring category management techniques are implemented to value for prices paid
- Develop performance scorecards for both supplier and internal customer groups
- Collaborate with the Global Team with Deckers Travel Management in the EMEA region
Who You Are:
- Can lead and care for projects to deliver business results
- A great negotiator an problem solver
- Owns multiple projects at once and is excellently organised
- Possesses a great understanding of strategy implementation
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with partners across the business
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- A track record of experience in procurement and contract management
- Experience with procurement ownership in the EMEA region
- Experience in Oracle iProcurement is a plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), and any language skills in additional European languages is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.