As a Cyber Security Analyst in Amer Sports Cyber Security Operations team, you defend the security of our data and IT assets, enable early detection of threats, suspicious activities, and vulnerabilities, and facilitate swift response to security incidents.
- co-lead and develop the security monitoring & response capability of our global cyber security team, in tight collaboration with the system and application owners
- Track advanced persistent threat (APTs) and other threat actors and identify, classify, verify, investigate, and handle IT security events utilizing Security Monitoring, Security Incident Management, Security Analytics & Forensics, and Threat Intelligence
- Maintain and further optimize the SOC/SIEM/SOAR service – technical capabilities and related processes
- The responsibility for monitoring & responding to EDR security events and enrich automation
- Operating security solutions – firewalls, email & web security, cloud security & solutions – by actively monitoring, tracking, and remediating incidents for those services
- Leading and supporting technical investigations and escalations for security threats and/or incidents
- Contributing to the Security service arsenal of the company by proposing, evaluating, and implementing modern security strategies
- Responding to security threats and take the lead on communicating and implementing our response to them, including reporting any breaches to appropriate senior teams
- Collaborating and proposing changes in the company’s policies, sharing our needs, meet global compliance guidelines, implementing standardized security tools, and responding to global incidents impacting our organization
- Acting as an ambassador of security initiatives, communication and training
- Contribute to vulnerability management with various teams, and follow up on resolution of identified risks
This position involves critical duties and responsibilities that could continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations, which may necessitate extended standard hours of work.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a Security/Network/System Administration or equivalent knowledge with at least 3 years in a dedicated Information Security role in a mid-sized business or enterprise environment
- Strong interest in Cybersecurity, threat intelligence and forensics
- You have experience using security monitoring, scanning, and compliance reporting tools to discover and monitor environments (Splunk, Siemplify etc.)
- You have a strong working knowledge of cloud environments, such as AWS and Azure, their security models (Az500)
- A solid knowledge of networking and critical security controls (e.g., SANS top 20)
- The desire to learn and to make things move
- You can present and communicate on security and create documentations for technical teams to follow
- The energy and organizational skills required to work in parallel projects
- A positive & solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- An outstanding team spirits
- You have a high level of personal integrity and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters with proper judgment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- An opportunity to join a solid and lean team of experienced security experts serving iconic sport brands in a very healthy company
- Where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected
- A great place to work, with a good work-life balance, with a high flexibility in the organization of your working time and a remote working environment
- Empowerment & autonomy
- A role which gives you the possibility to have a real impact on the security strategy of the company and to improve the overall efficiency of the Cyber Threat Hunting processes a role which allows you to gather very rich hands-on experience in a modern IT environment, which evolves at a fast pace, bringing continuous new challenges & opportunities in term of cyber security
Please provide your application documents online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.