VANS EMEA is looking for an exceptional Assistant DTC Planner to join our DTC Planning team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as an Assistant DTC Planner will support VANS EMEA DTC Planning team in managing financial and seasonal merchandising plans, driving promotional activities and markdowns, optimizing stock level and overall analyzing the business of the VANS EMEA Retail Stores and eComm.
You will develop your skill set in creating and managing seasonal merchandise plans that drive sales with an efficient inventory. In partnership with your manager, you will learn and manage our Open to Buy process for selected departments and classifications.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Developing and maintaining analysis to provide insights about DTC performance and drive accurate forecasts
- Defining all the KPIs needed to enable Seasonal Buy Plans to be adopted as well as supporting Buying team with tools to finalize the Buy of the Season.
- Analyzing performance to define Markdown and Promotions both for Ecommerce and Retail including setting Calendar and aligning the discount policy between channels.
- Improving inventory position through the management of the placeholders forecast and the stock optimization between channels
- Building partnerships within and outside the team, interface with any relevant department to meet our shared goals
Skills for Success
You should be an analytical, resilient and curious team player, with:
- 2+ years’ general experience in DTC planning or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills: accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with others as a part of a wider team
- Language skills: fluent in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office Suite, and especially in Excel. Knowledge of any BI platform will be considered as a plus.
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!