At a Glance:
This role is located in Portland, OR for a hybrid work environment.
As the Key Account Digital Specialist for North America, your mission is to lead our largest retail partners in innovative, cutting-edge digital marketing and e-commerce activations. You will partner with the Key Account Marketing and Sales teams on digital retail campaigns at every level of the marketing funnel. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, results-oriented marketing professional to help shape, build and support On’s digital presence with our retailers across the United States and Canada.
Our NA Marketing Team and Key Account Team will work together to develop and execute digital campaigns with our Key Accounts that garner consideration of our brand and encourage sell-through of our products. We will look for gaps in our holistic digital experience between B2B and Direct-to-Consumer, then create and implement strategies on how our Key Account channels can help fill those gaps. The teams will provide efficient and effective budget recommendations to help digital Key Account campaigns move the needle.
- Be the go-to digital expert on the team. Test new digital marketing innovations and solutions, and find ways to scale the success of these. Introduce new methods of digital attribution, reporting, and means of tracking success.
- Be a dedicated digital marketing consultant and On brand advocate for our retailers and internal teams.
- Establish strong relationships with Key Account Marketing and Sales teams, and our accounts themselves to ensure a strategic digital approach is built into each retail campaign.
- Assist with asset organization and distribution with our digital partners.
- Assist with tracking invoices and marketing budgets.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience with digital marketing in a retail setting, or directly with retailers
- Hands-on-keyboard experience managing advertising campaigns within self-serve platforms like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc.
- Hands-on-keyboard experience managing marketplace campaigns like Sponsored Products, Amazon DSP, etc.
- Experience merchandising and selling-through product on a robust ecommerce platform
- Understands the importance of a consistent, premium brand experience that translates from offline to online, and vice versa
- Ability to stay current on new footwear and apparel retail trends, specifically those rooted in digital
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to adapt to a quickly changing and high-growth environment
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable in both online and in-person settings
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Ability to travel approximately ~20%; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
What we offer: