At a Glance:
The Hospitality Team is the first point of contact for team members. You are at your best when working dynamically, coordinating and organising, communicating, finding solutions and thinking outside the box. We strive to rethink the status quo and grow together establishing the On Office Vietnam to an amazing place to be, work and create.
- Be the “Go-To” person in the office for team members
- Take ownership of creating the best working environment for the teams
- Approach challenges in a proactive and creative way
- Drive and support a strong office culture and spirit
- Maintain the office’s “look & feel”
- Assure that health and safety requirements are being met internally as well as with local authorities
- Understand office technical related tools and set-up (meeting rooms A/V set up, building technics, lights, etc) including the coordination of maintenance support
- Oversee daily office organisation, including orders of supplies, mail handling, deliveries, etc.
- Host visitors and take care of external requests
- Provide support to teams, including the planning and coordination of office activities and workshops
- Plan and organise internal events and coordinate catering
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role and/or events/hospitality background
- A warm, patient and joyful attitude is a must, committed to delivering exceptional guest service with dedication and positivity
- Strong organisational skills and ‘hands on’ mindset with profound attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and get things done in a constantly changing environment
- Initiative-driven personality, capable of shaping the role in a creative way
- Excellent level of English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.