At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to become a core part of On’s Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team and take on the responsibility to co-lead On’s flagship community store in the heart of Miami.
As one of the first hires of the Miami store team, On will rely on you to help co-define the various store operation processes ahead of the opening.
Once the doors have opened, you will be in charge of the store’s overall performance and delivering exceptional customer service every day. You will oversee all store related operations from inventory management to IT systems to customer flows and product training, as well as all internal team related responsibilities.
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global DTC Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
- Continuously embrace and communicate On’s values and brand philosophy in team and customer interactions
- Support staff planning and hiring to build a high performing team
- Contribute to implementation of ongoing learning and development programs for the store team and on-the-job coaching / training as needed
- Support monitoring of store key performance indicator to track healthiness of business operations
- Oversee FoH (Front-of-House) operations to ensure that exceptional service is provided to each and every customer
- Oversee inventory management and BoH (Back-of-House) processes for optimized stock levels as well as inbound and outbound product flow requirements
- Act as the in-store troubleshooting expert for On's store systems and core processes
- 3-5+ years of experience in a customer-focused setting including managerial responsibilities
- Operational retail experience in a sports, tech and / or fashion environment is a strong plus
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal, hospitality and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional organizational skills to proactively anticipate future store needs
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.