At a Glance:
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers and resolving every situation with a wow factor
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously, including communication via phone, email, and live chat
- Process webshop orders/exchanges/returns/warranty claims in Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics
- Advise our customers as to which On product(s) is the best for them
- Respond to all inquiries within 24 hours while identifying any escalated unresolved issues
- Communicate with our third-party warehouse and shipping partner daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Lead and participate in special projects as needed to improve team function and increase our wow factor
- Other duties as needed
- Experience in customer support roles, preferably with experience providing customer support via phone, email, chat, and social media
- Great attention to detail
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- Always keeping the customer needs front of mind and a passion for creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the wow
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.