You will be working in a busy customer service environment where a professional approach and hands-on attitude will play a major role in your daily tasks. You will be responsible for the B2C order process from order placement through to delivery.
As part of our fast-growing Customer Experience team, you will be the voice of the brand, solving customer enquiries and providing advice on products via email, phone and live chat.
Key responsibilities of Customer Experience Coordinator – Ecommerce (including but not limited to):
- Be the brand voice in all customer interactions. Provide quick, accurate solutions to customer problems and follow up to ensure a positive resolution
- Manage customer refunds, credits, and returns requests
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers about our products and build trust and community through open and authentic communication
- Deliver channel appropriate customer service (YOTPO, Phone, Zendesk etc)
- Regularly log and feedback to the Customer Experience Manager regarding customer needs and product feedback. Making recommendations on how to improve the customer journey
- Become a product ambassador. Liaise with other departments to enhance your product understanding (Design, Product Trainers, GT) as well as using our inhouse educational platforms such as Myagi, Elastic and your own independent research
- Liaise with the inhouse Service Centre in regard to escalated warranty and repair requests
- Liaise with couriers and proactively handle delivery issues
- Measure and track lost parcel claims
- Reduce the volume of fraudulent orders flowing through the system through manual checks and automations
- Liaise with the Warehouse Ecommerce department regarding day-to-day issues and implementing process changes to enhance the customer experience
- Develop a close working relationship with the Online Team, keeping abreast of system and web developments to determine how this may affect service levels
To join us as Customer Experience Coordinator – Ecommerce you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar customer services role
- Experience of using and administrating an Online Ecommerce Software package (we use Magento)
- Experience of using an ERP system (we use Microsoft Navision)
- Customer focussed with a proactive approach to problem-solving and a genuine desire to give customers a best-in-class customer experience
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise multiple high priority tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Calm under pressure, able to listen, process and resolve customer issues in an empathetic and diplomatic manner
- Report driven and analytically minded
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team as well as use own initiative
- Experience of using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel (Intermediate level) and Outlook
- Active in the outdoors with a good understanding of how outdoor clothing and equipment should be used in different climates and activities
- Previous experience of working with Zendesk
- Knowledge of another European language (spoken)
- Experience in gathering date and utilising it for reporting purposes
What we can offer you in return
A competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience, contributory pension scheme, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance and Employee Assistance Programme. There are great staff discounts on our products, and we offer a wide range of reciprocal trade discounts on climbing, bikes, camping, sailing and running equipment.
We have a casual dress code and we operate an open and friendly company with a relaxed environment, but we work hard to get the job done. We have great modern office facilities, free on-site parking and we are proud to be a climate neutral company.
Our team is based at our Head Office just outside The Peak District National Park off jct28 of the M1 corridor.
Closing date for applications is 27th June 2022
For general enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies please
Our people are part of one team that is geared to achieving success for the company, and we are strongly committed to inclusivity, promoting equality and celebrating diversity among our staff. We are looking for people who are passionate about and can help live our values of Synergy, Ingenuity, Ambition, Determination and Integrity.