At a Glance:
We are looking for a full time Warehouse Coordinator to join the On Logistics & Operations team in Luxembourg. This role is for someone who is passionate about everything that is physically happening in between the factories/suppliers and consumers, and strives not only to be in-time, but also to think out of the box to lead the industry standard of excellence and to continuously deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
The Warehouse Coordinator will be an important member of the team by supporting the Operations Team in the region Europe and will work in close collaboration with supply and demand planning, customer service, customer experience and marketing teams.
You are joining the On team but will be located in the office of our Logistic Service Provider (LSP). You’ll be spending most off your time in the office but will be on the warehouse floor whenever needed.
We work closely as a global team to convert innovative product designs and prototypes into commercialised products, and bring them into the hands of customers. We are focused and data-driven, but are also action-oriented and able to multi-task, we establish and follow processes, but are also continuously challenging the status quo and “industry standard”.
- Work together with Logistic Service Providers (LSP) to make sure smooth daily operations on site in Luxembourg
- Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Customer Service, to ensure on-time delivery of all merchandise and non-merchandise products
- Daily Order & Task prioritization based on business needs
- Monitor KPIs on B2B / B2C processes with LSP closely on daily, investigate and solve root causes for anomalies, develop and implement corrective actions with LSP on shop-floor as well as from On side.
- Support Customer Service & Operations Team remotely
- Warehouse work experience and profound understanding of warehouse processes
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role that requires managing LSPs, ability to drive for results with LSP
- Detail oriented, well-organized, communicative and hands-on personality, with a good understanding of what matters in delivering good customer experience and ease of doing business
- Good understanding in ERP system and WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Proficiency in English