At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to become part of the world’s fastest growing sports company. On is not only disrupting the product landscape but also the supply chain. As a Lab Specialist, you are responsible for supporting the Lab Manager to manage lab accreditation to ensure experiments and analyses are conducted per On specific standards. As a member of the Research & Development Team, you will be based in Hanoi City as per the mission assigned.
We’re responsible for creating innovative products for On. We have to try and meet the needs and demands of runners.
- Handle the entire lab process, including the implementation of new SOPs and standards, as well as the delivery of training to the factory.
- Track all lab testing at every development stage to make sure all material and full shoe tests are carried out and passed prior to production. Work with the development team on lab reports, analysis, and corrective action plans.
- ON’s testing spec for execution standards and SOP modification.
- Roll-out the implementation of RSL testing at manufacturing partners in accordance with the plan from Zurich and our nominated testing partner.
- Analysis of the supplier’s internal test reports and relating their internal test standards to ON’s.
- Recommend technology, equipment, systems, etc. that will enhance the laboratory’s performance.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- At least 5 years of experience in the shoe industry’s lab tests.
- Chemistry, Footwear Technology, a background in polymers, or any other relevant knowledge
- Can work independently under high pressure.
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation, and a natural push for excellence.
- Able to balance creativity with organization and discipline in a fast- paced environment.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.