At a Glance:
This position is based in Portland, Oregon and work is performed in a hybrid environment.
This position will have the opportunity to help drive On’s Supply Chain processes through cross functional collaboration across operations and E-Commerce teams. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, while continuously seeking new and improved ways of operational
excellence. If you enjoy numbers, have a high attention to detail, creative problem solving, and work well in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
We work closely as a global team to convert innovative product designs into commercialized products and bring them into the hands of customers. We are focused and data-driven but are also action-oriented and able to multi-task. We establish and follow processes, however, are also continuously challenging the status quo and industry standard.
- Monitor, analyze, and report data for budgeting and forecasting
- Manage data integrity on ERP and forecasting platforms
- Actively support planning process by providing effective analysis and recommendations
- Partner with internal and external teams to implement continuous process improvements
- Create, analyze and provide ad-hoc reports to provide business insight
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the Supply Chain team, Finance, Customer Service, E-Commerce and Sales teams
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, Supply Chain Management, Business or related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain, retail sales planning, sales operations or similar roles
- Basic knowledge in ERP/PLM systems preferred
- Strong analytical skills, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with large data sets and a curiosity to understand meaning behind numbers
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to broad audiences
- Ability to read, speak and write English fluently
What we offer: