TNF EMEA is looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join our Finance team based in Stabio, Switzerland for a 1 year period to cover maternity leave.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Lets talk about the role…
You as Business Analyst will support brand FP&A activities with specific focus on the EMEA Wholesale business. You will achieve this by:
- Yearly Financial Budget and Monthly Financial Forecast process:
- Prepare yearly budget and long-term strategic plan
- Perform monthly and quarterly financial closing activities
- Periodic reporting:
- Prepare periodic results packages for EU Management
- Analyse and understand variances vs Plan, Prior Forecast and Prior Year
- Additional Activities:
- Support other departments to help achieve business results and brand goals
- Perform ad-hoc analysis (ie specific customer plans, channel performance, return of investments calculation etc)
- Assist the team in building the long-range plan
How you will make the difference…
You will be a professional with proven experience in business controlling and financial planning, with a strong analytical mindset and:
- Solid software skills (Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint)
- Time management and prioritizing skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Fluent in English;
- Strong process and continuous improvement mindset, passion to drive changes
- Excellent organizational skills & goal-oriented
- Self-initiative, independent and able to handle multiple demands & competing priorities
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- 50% discount on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!