VF International is looking for an exceptional Senior Analyst to join our Application Maintenance Services (AMS) team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As the Senior Analyst will focus your accountabilities on the AMS execution, coordinating and supporting services being outsourced to an IT partner.
You will act as a link between the Business (Wholesales, Sales Operation, Planning) and the Technical Team and controlling all activities on Vendor side. You will also contribute to and support the design, build and implementation of solutions in SAP environment as well as their application maintenance. You will achieve this by:
- Driving Supplier AMS services to the best performances
- Building a trusted relationship with business stakeholders
- Leading AMS services for your area
- Collaborating with other IT departments for common objectives
- Improving processes and procedures for customer satisfaction
How You Will Make a Difference
You should be an experienced IT SAP professional, with a keen interest in Application Maintenance and hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate or equivalent experience. You will be self-motivated with:
- The ability to act autonomously but in coordination with internal IT teams and key vendors
- The capability to work into a complex and multi-integrated technology environment
- An understanding of ITIL concepts
- An expertise in problem solving and decision-making processes
The following fashion connected arguments will be considered as a plus:
- Article/Customer Master Data attributes for fashion industries
- Season workbench concepts in Fashion environment
- Buy-calendar management
- ATP segmentation for fashion
- Planning Independent Requirement (PIR) management
- Allocation Run and ARUN-preview for fashion industries
- Concession and consignment for fashion retail flow (integration with SAP CAR)
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or master’s degree in Technology are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!