“The diversity of people and projects make the place: a buzzing studio filled with crazy levels of creativity and commitment to ensuring our clients’ brands succeed on the streets. Each day is different, with a new challenge that requires ownership to master. The reward, however, is an impressive development curve that boosts your skills, and takes you to the next phase of your career.”
Christof, Lead Designer
If you are one-part petrol head and one part future mobility dreamer, KISKA is the perfect playground to get your ideas onto the road. One day, you’re taking KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, and GASGAS to the next level. The next, you’re getting new brands in Asia to market. Another day you could be supporting start-ups as they boost sustainability in emerging markets, creating pure speed machines, or developing the next big thing in micromobility. In short: it’s all about tackling the next challenge. The expectations are high, but team work makes big things happen. We collaborate in multidisciplinary groups, connecting specialists in different fields to boost our knowledge and build better targets throughout the design and development process.
- Receive and understand design briefings from clients. Make sure that your young design team stays on track.
- Motivate and guide designers to find the right balance between mind-blowing, outside-of-the-box sketches and on-package products.
- Identify production challenges. Come up with ideas for processes and technical implementation.
- Support the core team in design execution.
- Comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Advanced people skills and emotional intelligence. Understand how to motivate young designers. Happy to take ownership of projects.
- Experience leading project teams from the creative side.
- Multiple years of relevant experience.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.