Junior Merchandiser, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the HOKA Junior Merchandiser, you will own the Product Merchandising process for the EMEA Region with the support of the Merchandiser and Merchandiser Director.
You will a consumer-led approach delivering seasonal product assortments, both brand- and trend right. This is a great opportunity to develop your merchandising experience as part of one of the world’s fastest growing active lifestyle brands.
- Facilitate the Outdoor and Trail run category growth for HOKA EMEA
- Collaborate with EMEA Marketing and Sales teams to coordinate the delivery of product selling information
- Support in presenting the seasonal Outdoor and Trail merchandising plan, consumer insights, and assortment guidance
- Take ownership of the regional product input according to the global product development calendar
- Collaborate with the Demand and Supply planning team to ensure seasonal alignment and provide forecasts that will achieve the buy plan
- Foster the HOKA brand vision the Deckers culture. Consistently encourage openness of communication, critical analysis and improvement of the merchandising process
- Set up maintain the Merchant product room throughout the season
- Care for the communication for all product related messages, ensuring key stake holders are kept up to date
Who You Are:
- A forward-thinker and fosters change
- Passion for product fashion
- Able to present and share ideas
- You have a creative eye and sees beyond the obvious
- Organised with a high attention to detail
- A great communicator and team player with partners across the business
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience in a similar role or experience working with product development is a plus
- An passion for the HOKA brand vision and an affinity with living an active/sporting lifestyle
- Fluency in written and oral English (Fluency in other European languages is a plus)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.