Great opportunity to join our team in this new role as International Digital Marketing Assistant!
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Communications Manager and multiple departments and stakeholders, the role is central to achieving our global digital marketing goals.
The International Digital Marketing Assistant will analyse and report on global paid and organic search engine marketing, paid and unpaid social media marketing as well as email marketing and the CRM database. You will identify trends, benchmark competitors, seek out opportunities and increase brand awareness globally and ultimately drive our sales through wholesale and D2C.
Key responsibilities of International Digital Marketing Assistant (including but not limited to):
- Weekly, monthly, seasonal, annual global reporting and analysis on regional paid social, organic social, paid search engine, SEO and email, marketing campaigns
- Global campaign analysis comparing performance of digital marketing ads, assets, audience segments against budget and KPIs resulting in identification of trends, key insights
- Manage and provide analysis on CRM database
- Exploring market trends, monitor competitor performance and opportunities through data analysis resulting in insight
- Assist with global paid campaign market research planning, tracking and measuring
- Monthly tracking of SEO brand and non-brand keyword positions by region
- Monthly technical SEO scans and reports on website health by region
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing trends and best practices
- You may occasionally be asked to perform duties by the business outside of your usual remit
To join us as International Digital Marketing Assistant you must have:
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing or similar field
- Practical experience of a range of digital marketing techniques with an understanding of digital marketing KPI’s and best practices
- Excellent numerical and data analysis skills
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Strong planning and organisational skills, ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
- Team player with readiness to support colleagues
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Willingness to work extra hours and weekends as required
- Current full driving licence
- Experience working with outdoor brands or a passion for the outdoors and a real understanding of the brands and the needs of outdoor users (including climbers, mountaineers, backpackers, trekkers, skiers and adventure travellers).
- Experience of global digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in marketing database management
- Experience using SEMRush or similar search engine tracking software
- Experience in paid campaign building
What we can offer you in return
A competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience, contributory pension scheme, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance and Employee Assistance Programme. There are great staff discounts on our products, and we offer a wide range of reciprocal trade discounts on climbing, bikes, camping, sailing and running equipment.
We have a casual dress code and we operate an open and friendly company with a relaxed environment, but we work hard to get the job done. We have great modern office facilities, free on-site parking and we are proud to be a climate neutral company.
Our team is based at our Head Office just outside The Peak District National Park off jct28 of the M1 corridor.
Closing date for applications is 20 June 2022
For general enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies please
Our people are part of one team that is geared to achieving success for the company, and we are strongly committed to inclusivity, promoting equality and celebrating diversity among our staff. We are looking for people who are passionate about and can help live our values of Synergy, Ingenuity, Ambition, Determination and Integrity.