Field Experience Representative, HOKA – Annecy
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
HOKA exists to ignite bold change and propel people forward. As the Field Experience Representative (FER) for the Annecy region you will promote both the HOKA brand in France and products to consumers through education, experiences, and events with an omni-channel approach.
You will deliver the best product experience, defy convention, operate thoughtfully, and most importantly, inspire people to move.
- Act as a brand ambassador for HOKA and generate brand awareness and affinity across all touchpoints
- Increase retail sell through velocity through consumer experiences
- Deliver brand and product tech training
- Work with wholesale partners to guide and deliver tailored in-store merchandising
- Collaborate with Direct To Customer teams to deliver exceptional consumer experience
- Identify opportunities to stimulate consumer communities in the field
- Remain continuously up to date with the data related to the HOKA range, product information and wider market updates
- Develop meaningful stakeholder relationships
- Report weekly and monthly on field activities to the wider HOKA marketing team
Who You Are:
- Brings a proactive and positive energy to the role, ready to succeed in a fast-moving environment
- A natural communicator, willing to share and present ideas to the wider team
- A collaborative team player, able to form great working relationships
- Self-Starting, conscientious and uses initiative
- Adaptable to change and able to prioritise workload to optimize travel plans
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a similar role within the retail industry is a plus
- A passion for the HOKA brand journey
- A close affinity with running, the outdoors, and living an active lifestyle
- Availability and willingness to travel weekly within your territory and sometimes beyond
- A valid Full Driving License is essential for this role
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.