Help brands define and implement their visual identity onto digital platforms. From websites (to apps) to social media. We’re looking for a digital designer who has a particular interest in brands and brand design to build business make their strategy visible within digital channels. In this role, you’ll work in close connection with creative experts from across KISKA’s studio to create 360° visual identities for a range of high-performance brands.
“When you’re able to bring your inner creativity to life at work, you don’t call it ‘work’ anymore. It’s your passion.”
Max, Digital Designer
- Design digital applications based os visual identity concepts in collaboration with brand designers and strategists. For brands in industries like mobility and sporting goods.
- Create pixel-based UI with programs like Figma and Sketch.
- Build UI brand guidelines for third-party agencies.
- Work with campaign managers, communication designers, and copywriters to develop digital campaign ideas, concepts, and applications.
- Strong graphic design skills to create impactful digital applications.
- Knowledge about digital brands and how to implement their visual identity on digital platforms.
- Experience with Adobe, Sketch, Figma, and Miro. Video creation and programming know-how a plus.
- Teamplayer mentality. Enjoy working in close collaboration with graphic designers, interns, and campaign managers.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.