We are looking for a new BUFF® lover to join the Finance & Accounting department Team.
She/He will be in charge of the treasury management as well as managing the corporate Banks. She/He ensure BUFF’s accurate and up-to-date view on its present cash position and future cash flows, both at group and at company level.
What will you focus on?
- Perform cash flow accounting reconciliation regularly, matching each cash flow posting with the corresponding commercial document
- Execute payments and direct debit collections within due date, by transmitting orders to the bank
- Perform bank reconciliation periodically
- Manage the whole BUFF group cash assets by: -Evaluating implementing cash pooling policies -Improving and automating the administrative processes related to the treasury -Monitoring working capital availability in each company and managing intercompany loans if required -Looking for low-risk investment options.
- Perform cash flow forecasting for all the companies
- Be in charge of foreign currency management by: – Negotiating FX hedging products with financial services companies – Keeping exchange rates updated in the company systems – Evaluating the convenience of selling foreign currency surpluses.
- Set the cash management policies for BUFF own shops and manage the relationship with cash handling companies
- Build the whole BUFF group monthly treasury reports and present them to the Finance Manager
What skills and knowledge we expect?
- Education: Economics, BA, or similar.
- 3 – 4 years of experience an a similar position.
- Valuable to have experience in international companies
- Fluent English is a must (C1).
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Variable remuneration
- Home Office compensation
- Transport bonus (depending on the employee residence)
- Talent program
- Flexible schedule
- Canteen bonus
- BUFF® products discounts
- Discount platform
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, pregnancy, medical condition, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance.