We are looking for a new BUFF® lover to join the Design Team.
She/He will work as a Graphic Designer and she/he will be part of the customized department being an ambassador of our values.
*Analyze collection design trends adapting them to customer demand.
* Understand the client’s need and transform it into designs to present to the client.
* Design custom product prints following customer requirements within the established schedule.
* Review the design proposals and provide the required modifications until validation by the client
* Analyze trends, prepare moodboards and work on exciting capsules or mini flash collections covering market special needs
* Support the entire graphic design team based on the department’s needs.
* Help us to continue creating ArtBUFF®
* Education: Graphic Designer
* 3 to 5 years of experience as a textile graphic designer.
* Experience in the sports/outdoor sector.
* Fluent English is a must (B2); additional languages will be highly valued.
* We are looking for a someone with passion for outdoors and who understand the importance of being a Team Player, with a fresh open and proactive mind.
* Keep up to date on market trends.
* Enjoying your work is a must!
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, pregnancy, medical condition, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance.