At a Glance:
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to help us grow our sourcing and development team in Vietnam. You will join our HR (Talent) team and help in shaping On’s people agenda through hiring, retaining and developing our people. Together with a local Talent Specialist, you will be one of the key nodes within the global Talent team and touch point for our employees onsite in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering people processes.
Being part of the HR (Talent) team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Act as a true partner for the business by advising managers and employees on people-related matters and help shape the organization for future growth (organizational changes, leadership, and people development)
- Collaborate on and locally drive Talent project in the areas of e.g. performance management, learning and development, cultural initiatives, compensation, etc.
- Coach and develop local Talent Specialist in diverse tasks, ie talent acquisition, office management, local talent operations, as well as local learning and development initiatives
- Close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team to find talented, passionate people
- Shape how On embeds and keeps its culture in our fast growing environment
- Oversee the employee life cycle and talent operational elements incl. onboarding, off boarding, payroll, office management, expat management, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in an HR Advisory / Business Partner role including understanding of Vietnamese employment law
- Experience working in an international, fast paced environment (experience working abroad is a plus)
- A team player with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- A can-do attitude and an innovative way of solving problems
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with a focus on delivering
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across the globe
- Proficiency in Vietnamese and English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.