At A Glance:
This position is based in Portland, Oregon for a hybrid work environment.
Available today in over 50 countries and cited as “the fastest growing sports company in the world”, On’s success comes down to two reasons: incredible products – and incredible people. It has one simple mission: make running fun. A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and passionate sports enthusiasts spearhead this mission, and has resulted in On shoes and Performance Running Gear winning design and technology distinctions the world over.
As a Talent Business Partner at On, your role will be one of the most impactful on our people and culture. As part of a small Talent team building the future of On North America, this role offers the opportunity to do meaningful work with immediate impact. With the guidance of the Head of Talent in North America, the Talent Business Partner will be responsible for directly supporting On employees, creating efficiencies in our HR systems, thinking critically about how we provide best-in-class benefits, and providing an inspiring culture for our teams.
As a member of On’s Global Talent team, your role will be one of the most impactful on our people, process and culture. Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On. As a member of On’s Global Talent team, your role will be one of the most impactful on our people, process and culture.
- Build strong, strategic partnerships with North America leaders to support them in building world-class teams through rapid company growth
- Act as a positive, thoughtful counsel to employees and managers, always thinking outside of the “HR box” about how we can support teams in better, unexpected ways
- Bring an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic people spirit to your role as a people partner
- Partner closely with global HRBP counterparts on larger Global talent initiatives and programs
- Coach, mentor and manage general employee relations issues and lead everyday performance management across your business functions
- Partner with the North America Head of Talent to implement Learning & Development, Leadership Coaching and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Provide guidance on workforce growth and planning together with North America Head of Talent
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual development needs
- Other duties as needed
- 6+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources roles
- 2+ years in an HR Business Partner position, preferably in an international company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Management or other related field
- Basic knowledge of local, state-specific and federal employment law (including FMLA, FLSA, COBRA, EEO, ADA, etc.)
- Proven record of delivering an extremely high standard of quality work with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in employee performance management, conflict resolution and organizational design
- Experience in facilitation and supporting teams to become high performing
- You are an organized, motivated self-starter with the ability to build relationship at all levels within an organization
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse! #LI-KD1
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.