At a Glance:
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers and resolving every situation with a WOW factor
- Manage and prioritise multiple concerns simultaneously, including communication via phone, email and chat
- Process web shop orders/exchanges/returns/warranty claims in Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics
- Monitor, investigate, flag DTC (direct to consumer) system issues and collaborate with the right teams to determine root causes and potential resolution
- Advising our customers as to which On product(s) is the best for them
- Responding to all inquiries within 24 hours while identifying any escalated unresolved issues
- Communicate with our third-party warehouse and shipping partner daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Lead and participate in special projects as needed to improve team function and increase our wow factor
- Other duties as needed
- Experience in customer support roles, preferably with experience providing customer support via phone, email, chat, and social media
- Great attention to detail
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- Always keeping the customer needs front of mind and a passion for creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.