At a Glance:
On’s logistics team is expanding and we are looking for a quick thinking, detail-oriented person to join the growing team. This role will act as a liaison among our Oceania team (supply and demand planning, customer service, sales and marketing) and our logistic service provider (LSP) in Australia. This role is for someone who is passionate about everything that is physically happening in between the factories/suppliers and consumers, and strives not only to be on-time, but also to think out of the box to lead the industry standard of excellence and to continuously deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of operational excellence.
Based in Melbourne, where our logistics provider is located, this role requires you to be at our LSP majority of the week, split with time in our Melbourne On office. If you, have experience in similar roles and work well in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
We work closely as a global team to convert innovative product designs and prototypes into commercialised products, and bring them into the hands of customers. We are focused and data-driven, but are also action-oriented and able to multi-task, we establish and follow processes, but are also continuously challenging the status quo and “industry standard”.
- Work together with Logistic Service Providers (LSP) to make sure smooth daily operations on site in Oceania
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders in the On Oceania team daily to ensure on-time delivery and order prioritisation for outgoing customer orders and non-merchandise products
- Drive key processes clarification and standardisation by training staff members of our LSP on vendor guidelines from key account (including EDI) and ensuring these requirements of key account shipments are followed by our LSP daily
- Oversee and monitor incoming goods from factory and customer returns to ensure KPIs are met
- Monitor KPIs on B2B / B2C processes with LSP closely on a daily basis, investigate and solve root causes for anomalies, develop and implement corrective actions and/or materials with LSP on shop-floor as well as from On side.
- Contribute to quarterly business review meetings with 3PL partner and drive continuous improvement and support in strategic projects
- Facilitate annual cycle counts
- Oversee our accounts and daily process operations with our NZ courier carrier
- Implement potential projects and initiatives triggered by business growth across Oceania
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, preferably in an international warehousing/logistics environment, experiences in E-commerce/Direct-to-customer businesses strongly preferred
- Warehouse work experience and profound understanding of warehouse processes involving managing LSPs, ability to drive for results with LSP
- Detail oriented, process driven, well-organised, communicative and hands-on personality, with a good understanding of what matters in delivering good customer experience and ease of doing business
- Good understanding in ERP system and WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives, multi-task and prioritise, to think and react in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor shipping and routing guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
What we offer: