At Mizuno we're looking for a Inbound Coordinator to join our Supply Chain EMEA team.
At Mizuno we’re looking for a Inbound Coordinator to join our Supply Chain EMEA team.
About the job
In this exciting role you are responsible for accurate and timely coordination of Inbound shipments from our (Asian) factories, pro-actively creating and coordinating shipping plans in order to use the fastest route to our UK/EU warehouses and maximize container fills in order to reduce costs. You will be reporting to the Logistics Manager EMEA.
- Work closely with our factories and partners to create on time shipping plans
- Coordinate the shipping plans, making sure the right forwarders will be used
- Be the central point of contact between Supply Chain and Customer Service in regards to Inbound information / inbound shipment data integrity
- Where needed, improve the inbound visibility by helping create the tools to do so
- Analyze inbound flows and drive suggestions for improvements
- Update management on inbound freight metrics and on KPI’s
- Participate in partner MBR/QBR’s
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience in a similar function is preferred
- Understanding of Logistical shipping modes / processes
- Familiarity with Sports/Fashion industry is preferred
- Knowledge of customs documentation is preferred
- Team player
- Pro-active and pragmatic
- Effective communicator in English (verbal and in writing)
- Experience with Outlook / MS Office (advanced in Excel)
- Resistance to stress / ability to perform at peak times
- Flexible in working hours (if required)
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours and (partly) working from home.
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our Supply Chain EMEA team as our new Inbound Coordinator? Then we’d love to hear about you!