At a Glance:
As an On Customer Service Representative with a focus on DTC, your number one job is to ensure On customers are happy! You will be the first point of contact for our direct web shop customers and responsible for inquiries via phone, email, social media, and live chat. With each case you handle, you will aim to WOW our customers and will always strive to find a customized solution. With your experience in the sporting goods industry, you will bring the necessary expertise in running shoes and apparel and can competently advise, help, and direct our customers with a smile.
You will work with a fast-paced, energetic On Japan team in Yokohama, and interact daily with our global Happiness Delivery teams in Europe, US, Brazil, China, and Australia. During your work day, you will work with our CRM systems to assist our customers with their needs.
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers and resolving every situation with a WOW factor
- Always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously, including communication via phone, email, chat, and social media
- Process web shop orders/exchanges/returns/warranty claims in Salesforce, and communicate with our third-party warehouse/shipping partner daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Advise our customers as to which On product(s) is the best for them, and respond to all inquiries within 24 hours while identifying any escalated unresolved issues
- Assists in local marketing, community activation events, and expos as needed, and also in a day to day operational needs for the On office
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years of professional customer service experience preferred; or High School Diploma and 3-4 years’ experience in customer support roles, preferably with experience providing customer support via phone, email, chat, and social media
- Effective communication across all levels and functions and always keeping the customer needs front of mind and a passion for creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in Japanese, business level of English will be preferred.
What we offer: