At a Glance
Given the exponential growth at On Asia Pacific regions it is now time to turn to a new chapter for our business operations – the set-up of On APAC IT and Tech team.
Our IT and Tech team will be working closely with HQ in Zurich as well as centralized tech team in Berlin to roll out series of interesting local and global projects including but not limited to various specific own-channel applications and platforms. You will play an integral part of the team to tackle these exciting projects as we continue to WOW our customers, our team and On.
You will work with a core team at our Shanghai office and interact closely with other IT developers and engineers to work on exciting projects both within China and across APAC region (Japan, Oceania and more to come).
As part of the global IT team, you will have the opportunity to take part in shaping On’s IT applications and infrastructure as we continue to develop and grow as a world class sports brand.
- Keep eyes on the operation and maintenance of the applications, considering additional aspects such as monitoring, alerting, logging, and security; Establish a sustainable software engineering process by means of automated testing and deployment, and code health check;
- Design and develop Backend platform/micro-service for different digital product.
- Design and develop API such as Restful API, GrapQL and other EDI.
- Define unit tests ensuring the proper functioning of our APIs during the entire application lifecycle.
- Optimize SQL queries in order to reduce their execution time.
- Be responsible for maintaining the stability of the Backend platform/micro-service.
- Analyze log in orders to continuously improve our Backend platform/micro-service.
- Hands-on experience on design, creation, and maintenance of the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline based on modern frameworks such as Jenkins; Has experience on building and maintaining production systems on one of popular Cloud vendor (AWS / Ali Cloud )
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient in PHP object-oriented programming, familiar with MVC development mode, more than 3 years of working experience.
- Familiar with Laravel framework.
- Familiar with Restful API, GrapQL and other EDI.
- Practical application and optimization experience of database (especially relational database mysql) and related knowledge.
- Proficient in redis, proficient in using various data types of redis, deep understanding of complex data structures and proficient in using them.
- Experience with automating tests of APIs (ie. Behat, PHPUnit, JUnit, etc …).
- Proficient in using common commands of Linux, able to develop and debug under Linux.
- Have good code programming habits, strict logical thinking, and strong ability of data analysis and problem troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, test scripting and testing tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Familiar with China E-commerce eco-system.
- Good English reading and writing, good oral English would be a plus
- Complete project development experience in laravel. (Need demonstration)
- Familiar with Magento
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!