At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Key Account Manager to an entrepreneurial member of our new Denmark team. Our success is based on top quality performance product, selective collaboration with the best retailers in the market and highest performing teams.
Together with the trade, On wants to inspire people to have fun and achieve their personal goals. On is a young Swiss company and committed to performance, sustainability and design more than conventional brands.
Ever imagined working in a team, where the joy (of sports) comes first? The diversity of the different character types in our team makes our job simply fun and helps us to excite our retail partners for On as a brand. This commitment to create an outstanding sales experience as well as a strong team spirit are the secret of On’s success.
- Management of all aspects of daily KA-operations from sell-in to sell-out
- Strategic development of existing and new key accounts in Denmark
- Responsibility for Sales related budget planning & rolling forecasting
- Planning and implementation of marketing initiatives in close cooperation with the marketing department
- Continuous sales analytics to identify opportunities and drive decision making
- Working cross functionally with other On teams to ensure alignment and meeting all deadlines
- Close cooperation with your sales colleagues giving guidance and support
- Contribute with regular input to our European Key Account Management organisation
- A graduate with 3 years or more experience in key account management in a retail related industry (fashion, outdoor, sports, etc.)
- You relish the challenge of developing business with the existing customer base as well as creating new opportunities for growth
- You are self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively unsupervised as well as being able to collaborate and contribute positively to the Denmark team
- You enjoy connecting with customers to present our products, technology and philosophy in an inspiring way and are confident presenting to a group
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in Danish and English
- You also have digital and e-com experience to take On’s customer journey to the next level with your key accounts, online as well as offline
What we offer: