At a Glance:
The Head of Key Accounts Europe plays a critical role in growing On alongside some of the world’s best retail partners. Delivering the right On brand positioning to ensure sustainable, profitable account share growth and driving value creation for the On consumer through an OMNI channel approach.
- Deliver exceptional leadership to a team of KAM’s by creating a high performance culture where your team can thrive in a supportive work environment
- Ensure your team is coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development, while identifying and developing future talents / leaders
- Build the right future matrix structure and process to best manage the Key Accounts within an OMNI channel world
- Provide your team with a clear strategic direction and targets that are aligned with business and customer needs.
- Proactively lead a co-created strategic account approach that develops mutual performance objectives, unit / financial targets and critical milestones for three-year periods.
- Plan, prepare and execute seasonal GTM excellence
- Working cross functionally, coordinating the involvement of On teammates, Happiness Delivery, Operations, Marketing, and management resources (not exhaustive), in order to meet the On performance objectives and JD Group expectations.
- Model the On behaviors and Spirits: 1. Rethink and venture into the unknown; 2. Build the better you; 3. Start and finish as a team; 4. Get smart to save the planet, 5. Deliver the Wow
- Drive On’s e-comm & digital sales across all accounts / countries URLs of your accounts digital website and apps
- Deliver a Key Account digital road maps and build a Digital Joint Business Plan, that is incorporated into the 3YP
- Lead team to analyse and monitor consumer demand, category trends, competitor assortment and identify gaps in current assortment, content & availability, price, out-of-stock rate etc
- +5 years in a leadership position and +5 years’ experience in Commercial /marketing/buying in a commercial role
- Experience working with a large retailer, global sportswear / lifestyle / fashion brand or within a Finance, Digital, FMCG, Consulting, Brand delivery or planning environment
- Strong business acumen, numerical and analytical skills, experience in finance
- Digital, E-comm and B&M experience to take the customer experience and satisfaction to the next level
- An expert in building co-created partnerships through a strategic channel and commercial approach
- Excellent leadership skills – empower your team to be the best version of themselves and develop new leaders
- Open and self aware – seeks to understand before being understood
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Being mobile, live in Switzerland or are open to the idea to relocate to Zurich
What we offer: