At a Glance:
As a resource planning analyst at On, you’ll support the ongoing rollout of the workforce management tool and associated processes as we move from project into production. This role will be involved in each stage of the end-to-end planning process, including a mixture of both strategic long-term planning and short term tactical planning. You’ll bring skills and experience to help shape and deliver world-class resource planning for Happiness Delivery at On.
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player Team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team and On – we would be happy to write stories together.
- Take ownership of the capacity planning process for your area and produce accurate staffing plans in cooperation with business stakeholders
- Work closely with frontline teams and outsource partners to ensure good schedule coverage in order to achieve service levels.
- Assist with the administration and configuration of Alvaria WFM (previously known as Aspect) both during the rollout phase, and into production
- Help our internal customers understand planning methodology and support them in using the WFM tool
- Design and implement process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency of planning work
- You bring experience of working in multi-site resource planning environment and have experience working with a WFM tool. Experience with Alvaria/Aspect specifically is desirable but not essential.
- Working with data is second-nature to you, and you’re able to manipulate and understand data with ease, using Excel or similar tools
- You have an eye for detail and are able to get to the root cause of an issue when something seems not quite right
- You can see the big picture when confronted with conflicting priorities and ensure you’re focusing on the tasks with the biggest impacts first
- You’re a strong communicator and are able your style to suit your audience. You’re able to use this skill to help people understand complex concepts and ideas
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.