At a Glance:
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the Direct-to-consumer (DTC) Retail team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars is used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. Together with your store team and leadership, the global network of other On Flagship stores and the global DTC Retail team you will help revolutionizing conventional retail business and delivering the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
- Continuously embody and communicate On’s values and brand philosophy to internal and external customers
- Provide exceptional customer service including greeting customers as they walk in, responding to customer inquiries and creating solutions for customers by listening to their needs and improving engagement with our product
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of product technical information and follow On’s global activities and projects (e.g. sustainability efforts, Athlete stories)
- Provide input and ideas on merchandising and engaging events / community activities for the store
- Contribute feedback to store leadership to continuously improve store processes and customer service level
- Help maintaining the visual standards in the store to deliver a premium experience to our customers
- Assist with inventory management, placing new product orders and fill-in orders
- Other duties as needed
- 2+ year of experience within a retail work environment, a background in the Running, Fashion or Sports Industry is preferred but not a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills, with a genuine desire to help people reach their personal goals
- Eye for maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently is a strong plus but not a core requirement
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.