At A Glance
- Deliver exceptional leadership to a team of KA Managers and Coordinators by creating a high performance culture where your team can thrive in a supportive work environment
- Works with KA Director to build joint 3+ year growth and strategic plans for Key Accounts while overseeing volume planning and forecasting processes
- Drive sales and brand opportunities within the Tier A retail space.
- Maintains and owns sales results, budgets and outcomes
- Develop deep understanding and knowledge of partners, their strategy, customer and market to champion an aligned mission internally and externally
- Influence and inform internal partners of future product and customer opportunities to drive market share across Key Accounts
- Collaborates with Marketing and Product teams to create go-to-market plans with storylines to support On’s launch goals in combination with goals of our key partners
- Provide your team with a clear strategic direction and targets that are aligned with business and customer needs
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with retail partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives with a focus on strategic brand building and marketing
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Merchandising or related field preferred. Combination of experience and education will be considered
- 10 years of experience in relevant buying, merchandising, product, marketing and/or sales positions
- Experience with a large retailer or global sportswear brand preferred
- Expertise in sales strategy and providing solutions based on joint partner needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships across all organizational levels
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills with expert acumen in retail math and sell-in/sell-through KPI’s
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.