At a Glance:
Product excellence and innovation is at the heart of our success. Achieving a leadership position in the marketplace requires innovative thinking and the ability to inspire all product creation shareholders.
The Apparel Developer – Performance Outdoor will be responsible for driving this creation and being a part of the development to bring real product to life.
With a process and detail orientated mind, coupled with a passion for outdoor product and innovation this developer will be part of the creation of tomorrows effortless performance outdoor apparel.
We are an innovative, creative and science-driven team that has a strong passion for outdoor working closely to convert cutting-edge ideas into prototypes and exceptional performance products. High quality and performance are top of mind when creating our apparel collections. Our team combines the best experts in fields such as Development, Design and Innovation to create something extraordinary.
- Be part of building a collection that pushes the boundaries of outdoor apparel, responding to the needs of the ON customer, fusing unrivalled function with timeless styling
- Support the apparel development of ON Performance Gear
- Develop and improve the ON fit bringing instant pull on comfort to all garments
- Support fitting sessions and advise on pattern and fit amendments
- Participate in innovation projects with the Apparel Development team
- Assist the team in creating the development calendars and deliver on the dates
- Support the overall product development process from planning, up till salesmen sample that meet milestones calendar.
- Be part of every aspect of product development bringing great value to products throughout brands mission, design and quality.
- Liaise with the Product Manager to identify product needs in terms of the line size, commercial market needs and product delivery schedules as well as product sales performance.
- Own smaller projects and areas of responsibilities within the development team
- Bachelor’s degree or above with emphasis on apparel design, apparel technology and/or manufacturing
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in the apparel industry, specialising in product development.
- focus in technical outdoor product creation
- Be the true embodiment of a team player
- Able to work at a fast pace and think and react quickly with the ever changing environment
- Experience with the latest in materials, components, processes, and concepts
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as market knowledge
- Share in our passion for switching ON out on the run or whatever your chosen activities are
- Good technical sense on fabric, material and fit
- Good pattern making experience
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
What we offer: