At a Glance:
As a part of our On Oceania Sales team, the Sales Support role will assist our Key Account Managers to align partner orders and all details associated with these. You will be a fundamental.
You will work with a fast-paced, energetic and collaborative On Oceania team based in Melbourne. You will also regularly interact with your global colleagues in Europe, China, and Japan when required.
- Work simultaneously with multiple CRM systems, including salesforce, SPS Commerce and vendor portals.
- Assist with key account data entry of the PO acknowledgement, ASN’s, shipping labels and invoicing of orders via SPS commerce
- Assist with any other tasks that the customer service key account manager needs
- Previous experience in working with large retail and trading industry.
- Strong data analytics history as well as previous experience working with Salesforce, Excel, EDI systems
- You are self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively unsupervised as well as being able to collaborate and contribute positively to the great Oceania team
- You enjoy connecting with customers to ensure orders, dates, barcodes and other related details are aligned
- Great attention to detail
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity in a fast past environment
What we offer: