At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing running brand is seeking a Business Controller to join the fast-paced Controlling team. With your business partnering experience and your analytical skills, your mission will be to own part of our business. You’ll focus on driving top line performance, optimizing operational processes, highlighting trends, forecasting future results and recommending courses of action with the sole focus of enabling On to reach our growth ambitions. This is a highly cross-functional role that will need to partner with, coordinate and influence multiple departments and teams across the region.
We are the advanced navigators of On. We partner with the entire company to steer the business by analyzing the past and predicting the future. We specialise in accurate planning, relevant analysis and clear and simple reporting to drive impactful actions. We work across the business, with every team, to gain insights into the business from different perspectives, and to ensure that all of our numbers are accurate and deeply understood. If you are as passionate about details, working cross-functionally and delivering amazing reports and dashboard as we are – come and join us!
- Act as key business partner with regional leadership and their team members by coaching and developing financial acumen and capability in daily decision making and long-term planning.
- Analyse both Financial and Non-Financial KPIs to ensure business decisions are adequately supported through scenario analysis; Partner with key stakeholders to understand our regional business and provide actionable recommendations to improve results.
- Supporting APAC controlling team on various topics including regional DTC channel business, B2B wholesale sell-in / sell-out, key account management etc.
- Drive the budgeting, planning, reporting and accrual processes for all regional operating expenses, e.g. regional quarterly forecast and yearly budget planning.
- Develop, deploy and enhance our reporting and BI to enable stakeholders to manage their business areas and understand drivers.
- Create actual and forward looking analytical reporting tools, processes, and ad hoc analyses with a focus on clear storytelling, action-oriented output.
- Support the business and senior management with detailed reporting and other ad hoc analysis and project needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field preferred; combination of experience and education will be considered.
- 3-5+ years of experience in relevant roles within top-tier organizations managing the P&L, operating budget, financial analysis.
- Experience with a global FMCG, consumer products company or DTC business preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of retailing math and key metrics/drivers (discounts, margin, pricing, sell-thru, etc).
- Excellent Excel and visual analytics tool skills (ex: BI, Looker, Tableau)
What we offer: