At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing sports company. On is reshaping not only the product landscape but also the supply chain. As an Apparel Production Planner, you will be in charge of managing purchase orders, planning and logistics in production with our manufacturing partners for the next level of On’s products, and contributing to the lead time reduction program. As an important member of the Supply Chain team, you will be based in Hanoi as part of a mission that will require frequent travel throughout Asia.
We manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products through Supply Chain.
- Manage purchase orders with our manufacturing partners to ensure order confirmation and delivery on time.
- Follow up on style buy ready & production WIP
- Manage capacity booking and planning, key processes, and potential bottlenecks in production.
- Coordinate container loading and reservations with our manufacturing partners.
- Manage our manufacturing partners in order to coordinate the packaging and labelling instructions for the market.
- Collaborate with our project team to put our future short lead time program into action.
- Live and share our commitment to sustainability and quality, as well as drive initiatives that distinguish On from other brands
- At least 4-5 years of experience in garment production planning is required.
- Experience of working in manufacturing is preferred
- Excellent command of the English and Vietnamese languages.
- Pays close attention to detail, function, and quality. Excel and analytical skills are required.
- Able to travel within Vietnam on a regular basis
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, a desire for distinction, and a natural drive for excellence
- Capable of balancing creativity, organization, and discipline in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.