At a Glance:
The Key Accounts Specialist is the main marketing point of contact for a selection of On’s major accounts. This position will work in an environment where ideas happen quickly and will hold high levels of responsibility.
You will work in partnership with the Marketing Lead of Canada as well as the full marketing team to integrate digital, trade, training, social storytelling, events, and other bespoke marketing activations to grow the On business within your accounts. This is a great opportunity for a creative, customer-focused entrepreneur to help shape, build and support On’s growth in North America.
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing support of identified key accounts Executes integrated marketing strategy for On product launches + marketing initiatives for CA Key Accounts and select key regional partners.
- Collaborates with a North American Key Account marketing team to share learnings and build the business across verticals
- Closely partners with Canadian Marketing Lead + other CA focused marketing team members, exploring + executing moments of integration.
- Consistently analyzes and reports on sales contributions of marketing work with key accounts
- Acquires thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Produces marketing presentations and leads year long go-to-market plans with Key Accounts
- Actively participates in cross-functional Key Account strategic planning discussions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field; combination of education and experience will be considered
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant B2B marketing role; sportswear industry preferred
- Expertise in marketing strategy and providing solutions based on client or partner needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals across all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills and thrives in an entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Bi-lingual: Ability to read, write and speak English fluently; French as secondary language
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
What we offer: