At a Glance:
We are excited to offer this role to a passionate, service and numbers’ driven team player that enthusiastically contributes to the challenges within our European Accounts Receivables team. Acting as international Accounts Receivables Specialist you will be the financial conscience between our international B2B customers, sales agents based in Europe and central finance team. We are looking for someone that will contribute to the daily challenges we are facing keeping up with On’s rapid growth. You will shape this role within a flexible and dynamic working environment where every day is a different game and you will have the chance to personally grow with the role.
Join us as part of the forward thinking and action-oriented international finance team aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to handle growth and to shape tomorrows best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology.
- Independently process your daily business tasks within your dedicated areas of responsibility (regions/markets and function): Ensure collection and dunning procedures, handle customer’s finance-related requests, report to sales and management, manage credit limits and risky debtors, develop relationship with centrally regulated customers, etc.
- Actively challenge and contribute to automatization of our global processes and tools supporting our activities in AR/finance
- Contribute to exciting ad hoc tasks and projects in an emerging finance environment (e.g. process improvements in ERP, EDI interfaces, new market entries, process automatization, tools & system implementations, etc.)
- Support members of the global accounting team on specific topics – especially during month-/year-end closing
- A strong educational background and first work experience in accounting/finance or sales related environment
- Fluency in, German and English written and spoken is essential
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving and time management skills
- A self-driven personality with strong attention to details
- The ability to build relationship with dealers and our sales team
- The ability of easily multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing between multiple tasks
- Interest in learning and developing further within a highly skilled accounting team
- Motivation to be part of building up state-of-the-art accounting function
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.