At a Glance:
The world’s fastest growing sports company is seeking for a Product Planner to join the supply chain team. With your business partnering experience and your analytical skills, your mission will be focusing on managing purchase orders, planning & logistics in production with our manufacturing partners for the next-level of On’s products, and contributing to a lead-time reduction program. Based in Ho Chi Minh City with frequent travel within Asia (if allowed), this is a highly cross-functional role that will need to partner with, coordinate and influence multiple departments and teams across the region.
We partner with multiple departments and manufacturing partners to manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products. If you have excellent time management, organisational, and problem-solving skills, come join us!
- Manage purchase orders with our manufacturing partners to ensure on time order confirmation and on time deliveries.
- Manage capacity booking and planning, key processes (sole and other key processes planning) anticipate potential production bottle-necks.
- Manage container loading and booking with our manufacturing partners.
- Manage our manufacturing partners to co-ordinate the market’s packaging and labeling instructions.
- Manage price referencing to ensure correct pricing in the system.
- Manage component stocks with accuracy for CPP (material buy-in advance) program.
- Work with our project team to implement our future short lead time program
- Live and share our commitment to sustainability and quality and drive initiatives that set On apart from all other brands
- At least 3 years of experience in footwear production planning.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese. Communicative Mandarin is a plus.
- Highly attentive to detail, function and quality. Good Excel and analytical skills
- Able to travel on a regular basis between On’s manufacturing partners in the South of Vietnam
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence
- Able to balance creativity with organisation and discipline in a fast-paced environment
What we offer: