At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who loves to work with data but also wants to play an active role in the further development of Workday. You strive for efficiency and have a getting things done attitude, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering a great people experience in the area of systems and operations.
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Ensure the smooth running of our HRIS Workday: support people using the system, investigate and find solutions together with our global teams to improve our current Workday configuration but also lead projects connected to new module implementation
- You’re hands on, and eager to lead projects yourself. You like to actively contribute to the future of our Talent systems landscape by improving overall experience for our stakeholders
- You quickly understand problems and are able to come up with solutions in a dynamic environment to support agile business processes design and configuration with teams at On and with our implementation partners
- Evaluate and take ownership on how processes, workflows and integrations can be optimized to ensure robust systems and actively look for chances to automate, improve and be innovative
- Google Sheets and/or Excel super user (Vlookup, pivots, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in configuring Workday
- You love to collaborate, have a can-do-attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset and have no problems in going beyond your usual scope if required
- You’re a digital native and a quick learner
- You understand the importance of systems and how we can utilize them to improve the way we work
- Data-driven and analytical mindset – exploring a variety of sustainable ways of finding solutions
- A passion for innovation and process improvement
What we offer: