At a Glance:
We are a team of innovative, creative and science-driven team that has a strong passion to convert cutting-edge ideas into prototypes and exceptional performance products. High quality and performance are top of mind when creating our apparel collections. Our team combines the best experts in fields such as Development, Design and Innovation to create something extraordinary.
- Use 3D Design software to create new product designs and models
- Build 3D block library from existing 2D pattern library to support product development process.
- Adapt design concepts into 3D CAD systems to make design, pattern and 3D sampling
- Conduct virtual fit adjustments in 3D according to style, fabric and activity
- Research and resolve fit, pattern, and grading issues in partnership with the Pattern and Development teams.
- Develop and test fitting and function in 3D
- Educate, support and guide current and new 3D users
- Liaise with cross functional teams to provide support for key meetings and milestones.
- Drive for continual improvement and innovation.
- Support the Design team in meeting seasonal deliverables and projects.
- Develop new workflows for teams not yet exposed to 3D/Digital design applications
- Advise on the development of digital workflows that are flexible to the working style of each product team while finding opportunities to unite teams and optimize systems
- Research and apply emerging 3D technology to the product development process.
- Set-up and maintain in-house quality standards for all digital assets
- Validate, test and pilot new emerging technologies and industry practices in advance of investing in training, software, and headspace of inline teams
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Technical Design, Fashion Design, or Pattern–making or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in 3D within a fashion, apparel industry
- 5+ years of Apparel Experience preferably with knowledge of technical design and pattern–making
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships and work as a team
- Curious and research enthused mindset
- Able to leverage 3D software to create and revise 3D apparel simulations/renderings.
- Experience with using 3D apparel design software’s eg. Browzwear, CLO3D, Style3D, or other suitable solutions
- Experience working in apparel product design, technical design, or product development
- Knowledge of physical apparel manufacturing/construction techniques is a plus
- Understanding on draping, pattern-making, cutting & stitching.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Experience with navigating a PLM system, ideally Centrics
- Experience with navigating a pattern CAD tools
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable with leading and guiding teammates through new tools and ways of working.
- Change management experience in a medium-to-large enterprise is a plus
- Knowledge of Modelling, Rendering, lighting, materials, textures, and resource/vendor optimisation.
- Support 3D project scale-up initiatives i.e.: supplier onboarding, increasing capabilities, capacities internal and external
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.