OUTLET STORE MANAGER – FULL TIME
Location: Corbeil Essonnes outlet marques avenue
Reports to: Operations/Area Manager
Effective Date: TBC
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be founded and headquartered in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for a talented Store Manager to join our Columbia Retail team in … (CITY), … (COUNTRY).
You will join a diverse and dynamic European Retail team spread across 7 countries.
As a Store Manager, your contribution is essential to ensure store success and team success. Thus, your main mission will be to guarantee the profitability and customer satisfaction of your store, as well as leading, inspiring and developing your staff.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Provide all customers with an excellent service giving advice on our products to elevate the consumer experience, using our Customer Service best practices.
• Lead, inspire and develop your store team. Staff management such as hiring, training, and performance evaluation (in collaboration with Retail Management and HR).
• Ensure goals are achieved thanks to your leadership and coaching skills. Hold daily meetings to inform staff on goals progression.
• Be responsible for the store operating budget and feedback the Retail Management team with all store reporting’s, data analysis, and sales results on a regular basis.
• Think outside the box to boost store traffic and hit financial targets.
• Ensure store is adequately staffed thanks to your planning and organizational skills.
• Ensure the store is looking great by displaying our products in accordance with corporate VM guidelines.
• Maintain positive work environment and communication with all level of management and staff.
• Ensure company’s policies & procedures are followed and suggest improvements.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
• Graduated with a High school degree or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ store management experience.
• Good knowledge of country’s official language. Professional level of English is required.
• You love working with your team and bring excellent interpersonal skills
• Gifted at coaching, mentoring and training staff
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent problem solving attitude.
• Able to build a high performing team willing to undertake challenges
• You are an outdoor enthusiastic and love to share your passion !
• Available to work on flexible schedule, including Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays
Le poste a la responsabilité de diverses tâches, dont notamment : Gérer le magasin conformément aux directives et procédures communiquées ; Veiller à ce que le magasin atteigne tous les objectifs de vente fixés, par la gestion des activités quotidiennes du magasin pour assurer son fonctionnement efficace et rentable et orienté vers le client ; Etre force de proposition pour développer la notoriété du magasin ; Etre responsable de la bonne tenue du magasin, des ventes, des procédures et de toutes les opérations qui s'y rattachent (gestion, réapprovisionnement, ouverture, fermeture ) ; Gérer le personnel : recrutement, formation, évaluation de la performance, Gérer et contrôler le budget ; Communiquer régulièrement au sujet des ventes atteintes, indicateurs de performance clés, produits, formation du personnel, planification des horaires, maintenance du magasin, hygiène et sécurité, ; Réaliser des missions ponctuelles à la demande de la Direction. Cette description prend en compte les principales responsabilités, elle n'est pas limitative.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.