At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing sports brand is seeking a Senior) Product Manager to start-up and lead the next chapter of growth in accessories collection management. Based in Zurich, yet frequently visiting our globally spread team and key retail partners, this pivotal role will help lead strategies to ensure we bring progressive and exciting products that are relevant for our consumers.
As the Product Management team, we’re at the heart of the engine. Working directly with experts in fields such as Development, Design and Innovation to create something extraordinary. Our cross functional interaction is driven by a market relevant, consumer-focused mindset touching on all departments inside our organisation.
- Leading the global collection management in close collaboration with Design and Development teams, you will be a key partner in the creation of industry-leading (soft) accessories collections.
- Your in-depth knowledge of the accessories merchandising landscape will help you to develop and drive business plans that are in line with our strategy while meeting the consumer’s needs.
- Manage product launches to ensure business opportunities are identified and maximized based on the needs of our consumers globally.
- Your role consists of monitoring all the strategic analysis processes of the accessories collections and ensuring full alignment with the Go–To–Market plan by partnering with our Sales & Marketing teams and participating in major presentations, milestones and launches.
- You are constantly connected to the innovation and sustainability teams to ensure the range is forward-looking and industry leading.
- Gathering and analyzing all data and future trends, including attending trade shows and market visits, to initiate the seasonal kick-off, working with your team to validate and input marketplace product data.
- Manage margin, cost and pricing to ensure maximum efficiency while achieving our financial goals.
- 8+ years of industry related experience of which 5 years in a global product management or global collection merchandising role within the lifestyle apparel / accessories industry.
- A higher education degree (bachelor or above) in Business Administration, Product Management, Marketing or any other related field.
- Perfect understanding of the premium lifestyle market and performance outdoors and its opportunities.
- Strength in managing project and ability in delivering through–out the full process end-to-end.
- Demonstrated passion for the apparel, accessories and/or fashion industry.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage complex projects whilst sticking to critical timelines and deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ambition and willingness to take on challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in working independently through strategic plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.