At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to become a core part of On’s Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team and take on the responsibility to lead On’s soon to open flagship community store in London on Regent Street.
As one of the first hires of the London store team, On will rely on you to help co-define the various store operation processes ahead of the opening.
Once the doors have opened, you will be in charge of the store’s overall performance and delivering exceptional customer service every day. You will oversee all store related operations from inventory management to IT systems to customer flows and product training, as well as all internal team related responsibilities.
This role will need to have the ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global DTC Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
- Continuously embody and communicate On’s values and brand philosophy
- Support staff planning and recruiting of Store Advisors to build and develop a high performing team
- Act as the in-store troubleshooting expert for On’s store systems (e.g. POS)
- Oversee inventory management and BoH (Back-of-House) processes for optimized stock levels as well as inbound and outbound product flow requirements
- Provide input / feedback to Merchandise and sales planning team for replenishment and product assortment planning
- Oversee FoH (Front-of-House) operations and service level to ensure that exceptional service is provided to each and every customer
- Support implementation of ongoing learning and development programs for the store team and on-the-job coaching / training as needed
- Continually offer direct feedback and support to (Lead) Store Advisors and provide input for performance reviews for (Lead) Store Advisors
- Create an inclusive workplace culture by treating all employees and customers with respect
- Monitor store key performance indicators to track healthiness of business operations
- Other duties as needed
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in a customer-focused setting including managerial responsibilities
- Operational retail experience in a sports, tech and / or fashion environment is a strong plus
- Ability to confidently lead a team, oversee operations, sell product and drive financial performance
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional organizational skills to proactively anticipate future store needs
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Physical demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This role will work in a retail store environment for the majority of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; kneel; crouch; use hands and fingers; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds.
What we offer: