Commercial Finance Analyst (6 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst you will support the Financial Planning & Analysis team with coordination and consolidation of the Deckers EMEA planning and forecasting cycle.
- Support the Senior FP&A Manager to coordinate the forecasts and plan the monthly pack
- Own of the Hyperion submission to Group in US, including Workforce
- Consistently collaborate with teams across functions to prepare forecasts
- Support the Accounting team to ensure results are accurate recorded
- Prepare and distribute monthly brand reporting packs
- Provide insightful explanations of variances between actuals and forecasts
- Care for the monthly and quarterly cost review process
- Nurture a culture of continuous improvement
Who You Are:
- Skillfully plans and prioritises workloads to meet deadlines
- Possesses an excellent standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data
- Able to interpret and present financial and non-financial information effectively
- A great relationship builder with partners across the business
- Fosters change effectively
- A proactive and self-guided thinker
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA certified qualifications
- Previous experience as a Financial Analyst and partnering with commercial partners across a business
- Experience working in a Pan-European or Multi-currency environment
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion/Essbase/Oracle is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.