At a Glance:
You will be joining the Global Sales and GTM Enablement Team which is at the heart of how we do Sales at On. We deliver the strategies, programs, data, tools, technology, processes, and education our sales teams and partners need today and in the future.
- Manage the strategic and foundational projects required to establish a scalable partner integration (EDI) program
- Be an active participant in global PMO, global technology, and regional sales teams when it comes to setting priorities, providing progress reports, and escalating risks/issues
- Align global and regional stakeholders (sales, tech, operations, product owners) to a shared vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Guide/educate sales teams on how EDI can support their business and how to communicate with retailers regarding EDI
- Preferably you have experience in EDI solutions and providers, either from the retailer or supplier side
- You enjoy project management and strategic decision making more than technical details
- You are knowledgable of the wholesale environment and supply chain concepts
- You know how to work with stakeholders from various parts of the business, and are empathetic to the various needs/perspectives
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment – taking initiative and making quick, yet sound decisions with the information around you
- You are fine with working with teams across different countries and time zones
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), all other languages a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.